• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stateroom 5622 or go up to Deck 6?

Kimmielee

Living my Disney Happily Ever After dream... ♥
I originally asked for this room before final payments were made and there were no cat 6 rooms left open on deck 6 for our cruise. Now, either people didn't pay in full or changed their categories, because now there are some nice deck 6 cat 6 rooms available.

However, the room report pointed out something very nice about 5622 and that is that one side of this room has no neighbor - so 50% chance that the other side doesn't smoke and I'm golden!! Please don't flame me :furious: I'm allergic to smoke and won't be able to enjoy the verandah if we end up next to a heavy smoker.

With all of the above taken into consideration... would you move up to deck 6? :confused3 TIA for your help!!! :wave:

Are you saying that RIGHT now, there is no one on ONE side and a cabin on the other side...hmmm...

I would STAY PUT, because if you move UP, now you will have someone on EITHER sides of you to worry about smoking....right....

ONE SIDE IS BETTER THAN TWO SIDES!!!

No flames from me, my DS is horribly allergic to CIGARETTE SMOKE. I had NO clue you could be until we had him and WOW O WOW, eyes watering, coughing and migraines IF he is even around a smoker who is not even smoking....their clothing!!!! UGH!!!

Kimmielee said:
I originally asked for this room before final payments were made and there were no cat 6 rooms left open on deck 6 for our cruise. Now, either people didn't pay in full or changed their categories, because now there are some nice deck 6 cat 6 rooms available.

However, the room report pointed out something very nice about 5622 and that is that one side of this room has no neighbor - so 50% chance that the other side doesn't smoke and I'm golden!! Please don't flame me :furious: I'm allergic to smoke and won't be able to enjoy the verandah if we end up next to a heavy smoker.

With all of the above taken into consideration... would you move up to deck 6? :confused3 TIA for your help!!! :wave:

OOOh Kimilie i wont light up in front of you when we all meet up on board then :rotfl:

Marv :banana:

Oh Marv..... wouldn't you know it ... YOU would find this thread :rotfl2:

I can't believe our trip is sooo close. :banana:

Thanks for the advice Momrek06! I appreciate your input! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter