Stateroom 2088?

CRSNDSNY

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed in stateroom 2088? It is listed on dcltribute.com as a 'noisy' room, but is actually underneath the Promenade Lounge.

Has anyone had this stateroom? If so, what was the noise like and when was it noisiest?

according to a stateroom report written by micky&joshnut, they seemed to really like this stateroom.....I think you can count on these reports as being right on the $.....

Mickey&JoshNut checking in....

Noisy? Really???

We stayed in this room on the Wonder this past November and loved it....we didn't find it noisy at all. We even tried to book it for the 14 day REPO cruise in May but it was already taken. We loved the location of the room...close by the mid ship elevators and the laundry room and we would definitely not hesitate to stay in it again.

I stayed in this room on the Magic. Mostly everything was fine. No noise from clubs or restaurants. But we did have a problem one or two nights with some sort of loud banging noise that sounded like it was coming from outside the window. We even called Guest Services at 2 a.m. It was driving us crazy and we couldn't sleep. An officer (I think-he was wearing the white suit) even came to the room to check it out. I don't know if they ever even figured out where it was coming from, but it was VERY annoying.

The room is right across the hall from the laundry room and near the elevators, both mid-ship and aft, but closer to mid-ship I think.

Hope it works well for you.

If I remember correctly, the laundry room is directly across from #2098 not #2088.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter