Stateroom 10160

dooledoo

Mouseketeer
Has anyone any photos of this stateroom? (or one similar to it)

We are due on the Fantasy next year and wndered if anyone had photos from the Dream so I can have a look and see what it is like.

Thanks for any help:)

Me too. I have it for November. I'm hoping to find out if it has the pull down bed and see pics of the verandah.

If no one has found pictures, we are in this stateroom in 1 week (Aug 12th sailing) and we will post some.

If no one has found pictures, we are in this stateroom in 1 week (Aug 12th sailing) and we will post some.

That would be great! Thank you! I'm dying to see what the room and verandah look like. Have a great cruise.

That would be great! Thank you! I'm dying to see what the room and verandah look like. Have a great cruise.

Hello All...I guess I win!! I stayed in that room for the Spring Break Cruise 2011 - April 17 -21. We loved the room. It is a category 4A and sleeps 5 - which we did. It was my parents, me (43), my son (9) and my sister (7). My son loved the top bunk. I had the murphy bed, comfortable but would have liked it to be a little longer. It was in a good location. Easy access to mid level elevators and to aft stairs and elevator. We loved our fist DCL so much, we booked again for 2012 Spring Break and we booked 10610 again!! We will bring my DH with us this time, so now we have two rooms - 10610 and 10612.
I will upload my pictures to photobucket and get them posted. May not be tonight...a little loopy from medication but I will try to get it done!

Debbie

Ok here are some pictures...please feel free to ask questions...

The bottom bunk where my sister slept (age 7). It was a couch and then the top pulled down to make a bed. We never made up the room it was always done for us while at dinner.

The top bunk, pulled down from above. Very cool, Connor loved it. He is looking forward to it again next year!!

This is Connor sitting on the top bunk!

The Murphy bed. Very comfortable. It was right along the slider to the verandah. I loved laying there at night and looking outside. Waking up was also great!! I could pull the shade and see the beautiful morning and ocean!

This is the view of the stateroom standing at the door.

A few more...

Asia relaxing on my parents bed...a very comfy queen bed!

Another picture of the queen bed

Desk area...lots of storage....looking at it from the left going right - the left side is all storage and drawers. The right side has more drawers, but the last bottom door is the refrigerator and you can just barely see the tv tucked in the shelving above

A picture of the room as it looked during the day. Typically when we came back to the room after breakfast the room was made up and it was much easier to walk around. The chest in the middle of the room held all of our shoes!!!!

The verandah...only picture I took. Must get more next year!

Another picture of the room after it had been turned down for the evening.

Hope these helped! Going to bed!!
I just couldn't leave you all hanging!!
Debbie

Oh cr***. I just looked at the OP and saw it was 10160 not 10610! Ugghhh...see I am loopy on meds. Sorry I just posted all these pictures and they mean nothing to you! Oh well enjoy. Now I am really going to bed!
Debbie

What category/type room is shown in the photos? Is that a deluxe family?

We are hoping to cruise next summer and will have our two adult DDs with us. We can only get one room this time - got two last time.. so it will be a bit "cozy". By the looks of the bunk - an adult would NOT fit there very well.

Do the deluxe family rooms have a murphy bed? or just the couch and bunk?

Oh cr***. I just looked at the OP and saw it was 10160 not 10610! Ugghhh...see I am loopy on meds. Sorry I just posted all these pictures and they mean nothing to you! Oh well enjoy. Now I am really going to bed!
Debbie

LOL, don't worry about it. Even though those pictures aren't of 10160, it still makes me excited and impatient for my November cruise! Thanks for taking the time to post.

We are hoping to cruise next summer and will have our two adult DDs with us. We can only get one room this time - got two last time.. so it will be a bit "cozy". By the looks of the bunk - an adult would NOT fit there very well.

I don't think an adult will be comfortable on the bunk. My DD has been sleeping on it since she was 4 years old and loves it.

The room is a category 4A - Deluxe Family w/Verandah. It is the largest room, I think...I remember that the next level above was a club level room. We had three adults and two children. I think and adult could sleep on the bottom bunk because it was the size of the full couch - the top of the couch folded down to make the bed. I slept on the Murphy bed - came out of the wall. It was comfortable enough - only on the boat four nights and we were dead tired at the end of every day.
Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter