State a Random Fact About Yourself

Why do you keep repeating what I say, sir Matt? lol

Anyway..so as to not go off topic...

My internet is being stupid tonight.

Why do you keep repeating what I say, sir Matt? lol

Anyway..so as to not go off topic...

My internet is being stupid tonight.

Ha ha im just fooling around. Oh its sir matt now? Ive officially been knighted I suppose :goodvibes

Yeah im a bit bored now, kinda wanna play guitar.

Ha ha im just fooling around. Oh its sir matt now? Ive officially been knighted I suppose :goodvibes

Yeah im a bit bored now, kinda wanna play guitar.

lol I have a tendancy to get a little delirious after 1am...I don't know if you've heard stories of Team VJJ...lol So don't mind whatever I post on here tonight..or this morning...

My arms are cold, but the rest of me is warm.

I am in soooooo much pain right now, I can't even roll over in bed without hurting. To top it off, IDK what I can take for it. Mom said "Painkiller or nothing" and I REFUSE to take the painkiller - I have enough plumbing problems as it is.

/:

I am in soooooo much pain right now, I can't even roll over in bed without hurting. To top it off, IDK what I can take for it. Mom said "Painkiller or nothing" and I REFUSE to take the painkiller - I have enough plumbing problems as it is.

/:

Im very scared to ask what might be causing this...in any case, I am sorry as well and hope you start feeling better soon.

Matt, cortisone flare is what it is. It's due to a steriod shot for pain.

i am up at 4:45 AM
i slept all day yesterday
im feeling alot better today!

I stood outside my house today, in the cold, for 2 hours, because I didn't have my key to get in, and my mum had gone to pick up my nan from Essex...

I slept like the dead last night. I fell asleep with my laptop on my bed. I slept through it falling between the wall and my bed, I slept through my alarm, and I slept through my parents and sister getting ready for work and school.

Sonya thats really good!
I'm having grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch today.

I think about excercising every other day. Ha ha I do actually do some weightlifting and such in my spare time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter