Starting To Worry

Careycrew

Earning My Ears
We leave in about three weeks :hourglass on April 23rd, Magic Western. No travel Docs yet.... :sad2: Anybody else, who is doing the Doc Dance :banana: or not yet? I called Dreams Unlimited and they assure me that " they are on the way " :rolleyes1 Guess I am just getting anxious :bounce:

I know it is easy for me to tell you not to worry... But try not to..IF you went through these threads, I think the average time is 2 weeks prior. Of course some receive them later, or earlier than that.. ANd Dreams is so reliable...

I understand you though...

Hope you receive them Monday Morning... :sunny:

It's not unusual to not have the docs 3 weeks prior....

We're on the same cruise and we haven't received our docs yet either. Every day it's getting more and more depressing when I get to the mailbox.

I figure that if it wasn't for these boards, I wouldn't know that other people had gotten them and wouldn't give it a second thought. But, since I keep seeing the other people on our cruise thread post that their docs have arrived I keep getting my hopes up.

I would have really liked to get them today with the poopy weather we're having. Maybe next week it will be time for the banana to dance.

:banana:

Call your TA or whoever you booked the tix through and make sure everything is still in order, other than that all you can do wait wait wait. :)

Thanks everyone !! Feeling better about this, on the plus side we did get our air confirmed and seat assignments :cool1: sooo... maybe I'll settle for a seat assignment dance :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: today and do the real thing next week. :goodvibes

Hey jordgubben, you are right it sure is a miserable day outside today, not fit for man nor beast .​

I got mine 2 days prior to departure on our first cruise!

You can check with DCL and find out when they sent them and then track them down at your travel agents place............

We didn't get ours until 10 days out. I can feel your pain.

Disney's been sticking to the 14 to 10 day policy lately.

At least you don't have to worry about Dreams getting them first. They're sent directly to you so there won't be any delay. :)

From AllEars.com's Magical Disney Cruise Guide...

"Your cruise documents should arrive about two-four weeks before you depart. There have been cases where the documents didn’t arrive until days before. DCL was able to overnight the package before the cruisers left home but that was cutting it way too close. You want time to read everything in the package and fill out the paperwork (there isn’t much) before you leave on vacation. If all else fails and you still don’t have your docs, you can get them delivered pier side or to your hotel. You also want to read the Magic Passport to familiarize yourself with the services and events on board."

In other words, Disney will make sure you get them.

Jenny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter