Starting to sort of plan..

nicolepitts

Earning My Ears
My husband has an interview for a job next thursday in Misawa Japan. He is a shoo-in So we will be moving there over the summer. I want to make the most of our time there, and Im thrilled we won't have to miss our disney trip! I have some tips I have read from mouse savers.

We usually spend about 6000 for 9 days at the world, since there are 7 of us. I think we will stay at the hilton bay for 3 nights during the week in October 2013, that seems to be the best room prices to reserve ahead of time. There is a tour bus from our base and Im looking in to that to see what the details are there.
I am nervous and excited all at the same time! Any other tips I should know this early in the game?

Since you said base, are you eligible to stay at the base-run hotels? There are two in Tokyo and both are a lot less expensive. The trade off is that you'll need to take public transportation to and from TDR and it takes about an hour each way.

Also, if you're used to doing 9 days at WDW, the only thing I'll warn you is that visiting TDR is a lot more like visiting DL. There's not quite as much to do. It is wonderful, and definitely worth the visit. But I know my family would be bored if we did nothing but TDR for 9 days. Having said that, the rest of Tokyo is quite lovely :)

Also, be aware that the room rates are usually quoted per person on a lot of Japanese hotels! Just make sure you've got the right rate for your family size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter