Starting to panic...

cassmat

Mouseketeer
We are about 30 days from our big Christmas trip...and I am starting to panic...

Christmas gifts?? Arrrgghhh...we are doing the kids gifts December 7th, my last day off before we leave..one child, 14, non-beleiver, the other, 10, is still a bit unsure..so we are doing main gifts here, few at Disney, including the stockings, but what to take??

Also, our trip was won thru Expedia.ca...but I am still panicked...if we get there and they have no record that is to be paid by expedia...then we are in trouble, because when we make our annual trek, we stay cheap off grounds and splurge for 3 nights at Disney. This time it's all Disney/

They show our reservations on their system, so it should all be good...Right???

Any reassuring words....

No worries - deep breaths!!

Just take all your expedia documentation and confirmation numbers with you.

As for the Christmas presents - you will be fine - take the Santa gift, stockings and 1 or 2 small ones from you with you or find something cool there to wrap - our whole family still gets stockings and 'Santa' gifts even though I have a 14yo that knows the deal already too - almost 9yo is on the verge of 'knowing' but we still believe in the spirit of Santa and will continue stockings and Santa gifts after he knows. That extra suitcase will do great for all the great stuff you are going to find to bring home.

Deep breaths, relax and think of all the fun you are going to have!!

Deep breath and relax. Make sure you have your paperwork and enjoy your trip.
Bring what you can for the kids, but remember to leave space for all the things you are going to bring back;) .

We'll be there in two weeks today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter