Starting to feel a little (o.k. a lot of!) overload.....

LOL!! Ya, that would never work in my family. We stop when someone needs the break, and then move on. No way to face everyone into the restroom at the same time! LOL!

It doesn't work in our family/group, but I do make by DD (6) at least try every time we stop. I have had to buy a pair of shorts in the park because pee happens! :)

It doesn't work in our family/group, but I do make by DD (6) at least try every time we stop. I have had to buy a pair of shorts in the park because pee happens! :)

I do ship the young ones in, but if I tried to send the rest of the group in, I would have a mutiny. I am still hearing about "suggesting" my DH order something in the menu and that wa 3 years ago! LOL!!!! If I shooed any of the adults with me into the rest rooms, you would find me swinging with the Yeti! LOL!

I think your park amounts look fine. That would be great for us. I did notice a couple of things. You have US and US IOA on 2 separate days. Be aware that if you don't have a hopper (or whatever Universal calls it to go to both parks in a day) that you can not ride the Hogwarts' Express. The train travels between parks and you have to have entry to both to ride it. Also you are doing Raglin Road at Disney Springs at 1:00p.m. on a MK day. Be aware that WDW is nothing like DL when it comes to the location of DTD (now Disney Springs at WDW). Disney Springs is pretty far from MK. There is no park transportation from any park direct to Disney Springs, so you will have to take your vehicle. It is about 7 miles from Magic Kingdom to Disney Springs. Depending on traffic, once you get to your car, you are looking at between a 15-25 minute drive to get from MK to DS. If you add in the time to get the ferry or monorail to get from MK to the TTC (Travel and transportation center- the MK parking area) to get to your car (you have to take one of those to get to the parking area) the time to walk to your car, and the time to get parked and walk from the parking lot into DS, it is going to take you probably between an hour to an hour and a half to get from MK to DS. It always seems like it takes us forever to get there. You might not want to break up your day with a lunch there at 1:00. You do have 3 other days at MK, so if you lose a lot of that day at DTD it would not be that big of a deal, but it just seems like you are going to get to MK for rope drop at 9, and then you will have to leave at 11:00 or so to try to make your ADR. I know my family would not be crazy about that.

Is Chef's a place that you all are set on? Is that a place the other family really likes? For a first trip to WDW, I would want to do something with a little more atmosphere at EPCOT. To us, the interior of Chef's just looks like a lot of restaurants we have at home and the food is fine, but it definitely wouldn't be our choice if we were only making 1 ADR at EPCOT. We love Biergarten - they have a buffet and also a German band that puts on shows. The San Angel Inn has an atmosphere somewhat similar to Blue Bayou, but with Mexican food. Teppan Edo is fun if you like hibachi grills. There isn't anything wrong with Chef's, it is just that for a first trip and one where you are not coming back for years, I could think of several places that I think would be more fun.

Also, for us at WDW, we would want more ADRs. In our opinion the CS at WDW is not as good as the CS at DL. Plus, with a big group it is very unlikely that you will get table service walk ups, or even find much, if anything, to book the day of in the busy summer months. We like to have one TS a day booked. I would go nuts eating as much CS at WDW as it looks like you all will be eating. I'm generally fine with CS at DLR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter