Starting point to find hotels reductions?

Eka

Earning My Ears
Hi all, This is my first post so I am a bit excited.
I live in Italy and I would like to bring my 6 yo daughter to WDW next year.
I know that the prices in WDW are ofter high (expecially the very nice hotels).
Is there a way (a "starting point") like a site web or something I can follow to check for good prices or discounts?
I have no idea from where I could start to look for them.
Just to start.
Thank you very much for your help
My period in between end of june and first week september: I can choose inside this holidays period.

Ciao. We booked our Disney resort hotel at a discount through undercover tourist.com. Google touringplans ticket calculator to help find the cheapest tickets. The cheapest prices will be when children have to return to school. Look at the last week of August through September in your timeframe. Good luck and enjoy.

Last edited:
Have you ever used the Bidding for Travel website that guides you on how to get the best discount on the Priceline name your own price feature? It takes time to read and learn BUT SO WORTH IT when you start racking up the savings.

Edit to add ... I just realized you meant WDW hotels. You may want to keep your eyes open and book during a Disney promo for savings.

Thank you very much for the replies.

I will start as u suggest.

Just a little question: the "Disney promos period" are occasionally or there is a period when they come out? and I find them on the official Disney website?

many thanks
Ciao :)

Thank you very much for the replies.

I will start as u suggest.

Just a little question: the "Disney promos period" are occasionally or there is a period when they come out? and I find them on the official Disney website?

many thanks
Ciao :)
Disney has promos running all of the time. Some are more popular than others. In addition, there are some that are available to travelers from other countries that are not open to those of us in the USA. For instance, *free* dining is already available to UK travelers who are planning trips for summer of 2017. http://www.disneypackages.co.uk/

There are travel agencies that will book a block of rooms and then offer them to vacationers at a tremendous discount. We're not allowed to mention their names. You will have to do an internet search for them. Their agency exclusives are usually for the deluxe resorts but they sometimes offer the moderates and values as well.

Many thanks,

I will check for Disney's offers and of course I will hunt for the travel agencies u r talking about.
Hard work to plan but so..exciting ! :)

Many thanks,

I will check for Disney's offers and of course I will hunt for the travel agencies u r talking about.
Hard work to plan but so..exciting ! :)
Definitely look at the disney .uk website instead of disneyworld. com. The UK website allows visitors from many EU nations to book their trips.

I am watching it right now.
I will check often to see more offers (I am not sure about dining plan: it Worth money but only for selected restaurants, and I have seen many more restos out of the list).
Thank you for everything.

I will check often to see more offers (I am not sure about dining plan: it Worth money but only for selected restaurants, and I have seen many more restos out of the list).
Also keep in mind that at the website I mentioned in my above post and the Disney site allow you to cancel for a certain period of time prior to check in (read the cancellation policy carefully). You can keep looking for better discounts closer to your departure date (3-4 months before departure).

Many restaurants which are not owned by Disney have not signed on to the 2017 dining plans yet. That would include many of the new restaurants in Disney Springs. You will see more and more restaurants added to the list as 2017 gets nearer. I would not eliminate the *free* dining offer from consideration just because the list of restaurants is incomplete at this time.

yes this is a good idea.
Probably making a reservation 1 year in advance gives good offer but of course it is better to follow the website all year long

You might want to go to the Disney resort board on the top there is another sub-thread about disney discount codes and rates. Also maybe go to the UK planning forum they might be more help that the budget board. From everything that i heard UK disney prices usually beat any offers than the US website might have.

I have alredy visited mousesavers and it is very good. The only problem I have when I find a new "good" website is the classic question: "is it good or a fraud"?
(here in Italy we have a lot of fake sites for holidays houses etc..).
But if u say it is good I will surely go for it. thank you.

Ellie u r right: I am discovering this beautiful forum site.. there r so many threads... but I am checking it and in fact I have time (next summer) before my dream comes true...
thx a lot

I have alredy visited mousesavers and it is very good. The only problem I have when I find a new "good" website is the classic question: "is it good or a fraud"?
(here in Italy we have a lot of fake sites for holidays houses etc..).
But if u say it is good I will surely go for it. thank you.

Ellie u r right: I am discovering this beautiful forum site.. there r so many threads... but I am checking it and in fact I have time (next summer) before my dream comes true...
thx a lot
I completely understand How you feel. We have to be careful these days. :flower1: You can't purchase anything from this site it's more of an informative site. I learned a lot from this site about WDW and DL. Its how I got free dining for 10 days when I was at WDW. I've learned about a lot of discounts from this site over the years and have had no bad experience using their advice on my trips to WDW and DL.

Hi all, This is my first post so I am a bit excited.
I live in Italy and I would like to bring my 6 yo daughter to WDW next year.
I know that the prices in WDW are ofter high (expecially the very nice hotels).
Is there a way (a "starting point") like a site web or something I can follow to check for good prices or discounts?
I have no idea from where I could start to look for them.
Just to start.
Thank you very much for your help
My period in between end of june and first week september: I can choose inside this holidays period.
You can get discounts directly through Disney, a few months before the trip. Disney regularly discounts its deluxe resorts 25 - 30% to the general public, year round (except for holidays). The only trick is to book the room during the time when the discount is out, typically 1 - 3 months before your travel dates.

I completely understand How you feel. We have to be careful these days. :flower1: You can't purchase anything from this site it's more of an informative site. I learned a lot from this site about WDW and DL. Its how I got free dining for 10 days when I was at WDW. I've learned about a lot of discounts from this site over the years and have had no bad experience using their advice on my trips to WDW and DL.

this is great. I will look at this website. I will surely find out something.

You can get discounts directly through Disney, a few months before the trip. Disney regularly discounts its deluxe resorts 25 - 30% to the general public, year round (except for holidays). The only trick is to book the room during the time when the discount is out, typically 1 - 3 months before your travel dates.

Ok I didn't know when and how often Disney makes the offers out. I will check every week hoping to find out something.
thank a lot for the tip.

I used the travel agent that other posters here alluded to. I got 55% off at the Poly during their late August special.

This is great!: 55% off at Polynesian is a dream for me :-) I know there r rules in the forums, but how can I get a name of these travel agency avoiding "fakes"? there r so many online offers I have seen but how many are reals and how many fakes?
Is it possible to have the name in a private message or something like this?
thank you very much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter