• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Starting a Facebook page to bring back merchandise!

Is this recent and does it apply to resorts as well? That's sad..I love the park specific merchandise.

Good luck. The only thing that will work is speaking with dollars. If the generic merch fails to sell, the company will make changes. So long as it sells to the masses, no changes will be made. We need to remember that those of us that make multiple trips are a small amount of the overall visitors to the parks every year. A family taking the once in the lifetime trip will most likely not notice an issue with the merch and therefore not be upset about it. Now if everyone on the Dis refused to spend money on merch at the parks then they might listen.

You'll get a VASTLY better response if you set this up as a fan page, instead of as a group. Having to ask to join is a pain... fan pags can just be "liked", and people can start participating immediately.

Great idea, though.

You'll get a VASTLY better response if you set this up as a fan page, instead of as a group. Having to ask to join is a pain... fan pags can just be "liked", and people can start participating immediately.

Great idea, though.

I am absolutely in for that but don't know how to set up a fan page...let me know and I will do this immediately. Thanks!!!! :thumbsup2

I am absolutely in for that but don't know how to set up a fan page...let me know and I will do this immediately. Thanks!!!! :thumbsup2

Would you like for me to set one up for you? For the record, I think that this is a superb idea.

The thing about a fan page is that it can spread virally... a group requires the admin(s) to click "accept" for every stinking new member. :)

I'm in too ! :thumbsup2 I'd LOVE to see resort / park specific merchandise! You get so sick and tired of the same old stuff in EVERY SINGLE GIFT SHOP!!! Shake it up Disney !!

I remember when we got Dixie Landings stuff ( I know, it's a long time ago!) and French Quarter souveniers..... it was nice having different mugs from the resorts. :thumbsup2

I never realized that I liked having "Walt Disney World" on things until they started saying "Disney World / Disneyland" or the even suckier "Disney Parks."

However, I buy less stuff and that is a good thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter