Start with CL or end with CL

etail

Episodic Veteran
So we are thinking of a split stay, four nights CSR and two nights BW CL. We will only be in the parks a few days (commando style) thanks to CM friends. I'm thinking that the CL stay should be mostly non park to take advantage of CL and deluxe features. Logistically I'm thinking start with CL but I wonder if the "downgrade" would sour us on CSR after living the high life.

Thoughts? Experiences?

Thanks!

Definitely end with it. I think you'd miss it too much if you had it at the beginning. Save the best for last!

Definitely end with it. I think you'd miss it too much if you had it at the beginning. Save the best for last!

ITA :thumbsup2. We are a deluxe family and have experienced CL a few times. It would be hard for me to go from a deluxe to a mod, but it would be even harder going from a deluxe with CL to a mod. I would definitely start with the mod and move up to CL for the last 2 nights :goodvibes.

CSR is wonderful but I would end with BWI CL. Anita at the BW is fabulous!

I've done it both ways and ending with CL is much better. CSR is my favorite mod, but I would still feel a letdown leaving an Epcot area CL to go there.

We've stayed at CSR three times and BWI CL twice. I absolutely agree with the other posters who recommend BWI CL last. In January, we planned to transfer from BWI CL to AKL and we couldn't leave BWI CL! We cancelled our AKL reservation and stayed BWI CL for the rest of the trip. It's wonderful and I definitely recommend saving the best for last!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter