start time for buses

philliesflyers

Hockey mom
I keep reading from this board and others different times for when buses start in the morning. Some people say 6:30 but I haven't seen that anywhere. This DIS sight says buses start 1/2 before the first breakfast. Won't that be 7:30. Right?!?!?

Please help. I am starting to get frustrated.

I keep reading from this board and others different times for when buses start in the morning. Some people say 6:30 but I haven't seen that anywhere. This DIS sight says buses start 1/2 before the first breakfast. Won't that be 7:30. Right?!?!?

Please help. I am starting to get frustrated.
Chef Mickey's starts at 7:00 a.m. People can take the MK bus and either walk from MK or, if very lucky, get dropped off directly at Contemporary.

Besides that, the buses start earlier than 30 minutes before breakfasts start. For example, Epcot's only character breakfast, at Restaurant Akershus, starts at 8:30 a.m. By the formula you suggest, the first Epcot buses would start at 8:00 a.m. During my last trip, I mistakenly thought Epcot had early morning Extra Magic Hours ... I mistakenly thought it opened at 8:00 a.m. as a result, and my son and I boarded an Epcot bus at POFQ at 7:40 a.m.; this was 50 minutes before the first ADR at the restaurant, and 80 minutes before the park opening time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter