Start Radiation Tomorrow

Hi everyone! To my surprise, my doctor called this evening with the results. Everything looks great! It's just as they expected. Now I can breathe a great big sigh of relief! I don't have to go back again until January.

Thank you so much to everyone who offered their support. It gave me so much strength and renewed my spirit when I was feeling down. The outpouring of support has renewed my faith in people. I think this whole experience has transformed me and made me a stronger person. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys are the best!!! :cheer2: :grouphug:

That is AWESOME news Kathy!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

As a nuclear med tech, I knew the news would be good! Unless you have complications like the allergy that of the other posters had, it should be smooth sailing - Just like your Podcast Cruise!

You should be just fine at your January follow-up! Any follow-up tests are simple body scans like you've already had - just with much less isotope!

I'm very happy for you and so glad you get to go home and hold your baby!!!!

Take care and relax!

As a nuclear med tech, I knew the news would be good! Unless you have complications like the allergy that of the other posters had, it should be smooth sailing - Just like your Podcast Cruise!

You should be just fine at your January follow-up! Any follow-up tests are simple body scans like you've already had - just with much less isotope!

I'm very happy for you and so glad you get to go home and hold your baby!!!!

Take care and relax!

Thank you!

That's great news Kathy! Time for you to start planning (packing) for your cruise! :cool1:

There was never a doubt you would be fine. Have fun, and now it's time to celebrate life. Take it from a two (2) time breast cancer survivor.:angel:

Hi everyone! To my surprise, my doctor called this evening with the results. Everything looks great! It's just as they expected. Now I can breathe a great big sigh of relief! I don't have to go back again until January.

Thank you so much to everyone who offered their support. It gave me so much strength and renewed my spirit when I was feeling down. The outpouring of support has renewed my faith in people. I think this whole experience has transformed me and made me a stronger person. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys are the best!!! :cheer2: :grouphug:

Kathy,

Just wanted to say how happy I am to read your latest post. That's wonderful news! I will continue to keep you in my thoughts. Take care & enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter