• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Start a Scandalous Rumor about the person above you.

"GP is handicaped he's psychotic"

Any Johny Dangerously fans out there!!!

As for me
well my golf handicap should allow me to park in any blue designated spot!!

OOOPS somebody types faster than I do. I am sure spells better and probably has some concept of grammar.

Well not tlet someone pass..

A pull on one of Sqiud's tentacles is what caused all those other squids to surface off California last month:)

First time, so sorry in advance if I do it wrong.

I heard from a friend of a friend that Kimmar was caught it an unmentionable, immoral & quite possibly illegal act involving snails, whales & a monkeys rear end. Further rumor claims this act was central to the spawning of the Jersey Devil legend....

First time, so sorry in advance if I do it wrong.

I heard from a friend of a friend that Kimmar was caught it an unmentionable, immoral & quite possibly illegal act involving snails, whales & a monkeys rear end. Further rumor claims this act was central to the spawning of the Jersey Devil legend....

LIAR! :snooty:
[...we all KNOW that you don't have any....friends, that is! :teeth: ]

Gigst has tried to get a "IDOL GIVES" donate money to find a cure for Green Monkey Disease. Only they don't realy open her mail.

In fact that they wont even count it when she calls to vote for someone.

JUST THE TF!!!!
and a couple of hall monitors

Kimmar tries to figure out exactly when someone else is responding then write something quick!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter