Start a Scandalous Rumor about the person above you.

Kimmar only washes her armpit hair on odd numbered days, then has it braided at the All Star Resort poolside stand.

Flamingeaux liked the drink served at Universal so much, decided to keep it as a username. But Flamingeaux misheard the server. It is actually called a Flaming Moe.

...rickybobby was seen roaming the streets of her community, yelling, " ..hot dogs! Get your hot dogs with mustard here....!" She was also pushing a baby carriage filled with dachshund puppies at the time....

Cogswell_Cogs auditioned for Sharknado 3, but didn't get the part.

Hey I ride that 7 train everyday, I deserved a cameo. And I've had worse trips than they went through.
Met is living in a fantasy, in reality it's Yanks 27 mets like 2 or something.

Look closely at the supposed fireplace in CC's user name box. I see two demons, one on the left, one on the right, high fiving each other. But do not look for long, or
YOU WILL BE POSSESSED!!
(Or is it just me?)

Look closely at the supposed fireplace in CC's user name box. I see two demons, one on the left, one on the right, high fiving each other. But do not look for long, or
YOU WILL BE POSSESSED!!
(Or is it just me?)

When RickyBobby's bill comes to $5.06 and the cashier at the supermarket asks if he has six cents. RB always responds "I knew you were going to ask me that."

It's actually the cover of one of my books.
Daughter created the cover as well as illustrated two of the three stories.
Any of you guys interested I would gladly send you kindle gift versions just PM me.
The two are supposed to represent the girls from the second story.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18478020-three-twigs-for-the-campfire

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter