Starring Rolls Cafe question

Ginger03

Mouseketeer
If you use a CS credit here, can you choose a coffee drink (latte, mocha) as your drink?

If you use a CS credit here, can you choose a coffee drink (latte, mocha) as your drink?

My experience on our xmas trip this year was if it was less than $4 you could use a snack credit for coffe drinks. We were able to do this at Boardwalk bakery, Main Street Bakery, Coffee cart at AK. If it was over $4(like at the coffe/gelato bar at Epcot in Italy, you could not. I did not try to get the coffe drinks as part of the cs meal drink, so not sure how that works, but I guess it would be the same. Having these latte, cappucino options saved my from Starbuck and dunkin Donut withdrawals!

Connears

That sounds awesome! I really hate the counter service food at DHS, so am hoping Starring Rolls turns out to be better than the rest. :-) We'll be on the QSDP, so a credit for a turkey sandwich, latte and a butterfinger cupcake is sounding really good! :-):cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter