• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Starlight Coca Cola

Kathryn Merteuil

Barden Bella
Has anybody else tried this? I heard it was hard to find. I stumbled upon some today, I got some of the Starlight (zero). I was a bit hesitant at first, but I think it tastes really good. It is very different than anything I have tasted before, but I like it. :thumbsup2

I've never heard of it. I will watch for it now but maybe its regional?

It is unique. I can't say I love it - I thought it would be more like "Coke" with a flavoring, but it's really kind of different. Still good, but not as exciting as it could have been.

Never heard of it, but I’m intrigued.

”Coca-Cola Starlight, whose flavor is as mysterious as the cosmos. According to Eater, astronomers discovered a dust cloud in the Milky Way made up of ethyl formate, the same chemical that gives raspberries their flavor (it also smells of rum)”

What?
Someone should inform KnightinShiningArmor about this. The glow in the dark stars on his ceiling has lost their novelty, he needs something new.

I have not tried it, but reviews have said something between raspberry and s'mores LOL! OP, what do you say?

I saw regular in the store recently, but not the zero version. If I ever come across the zero I am going to try it.

I got the zero version at wal mart today (south Texas). We like it. It is a novelty drink.I love to try new products!

Yes it is a novelty that's for sure. I am just now getting back into drinking pop when I had been avoiding them for a couple years. I love trying all sorts of flavors and I had heard about this one and I just had to grab it.

I really didn't pay attention to the packaging when I bought it. I saw it was a 10 pack and was like wow $5.something for 10 cans is a little high, but I am willing to give it a shot. It wasn't til I eagerly ripped open the box did I notice they were 7.5 oz cans. That is barely enough to get me started :rotfl2:

Just tried it. Kid says it tastes like the mystery Oreos (tasted like Fruity Pebbles). It reminded me of the mango Pepsi.

Never heard of it or seen any TV ads, but it is shown on the Coke website. They seem to try novelty/limited edition flavors every so often and not sure what that accomplishes for a soft drink.

Did try the orange and some other flavor Coke last year and thought it was awful. Don't think they sell it anymore.

I tried the sugarfree kind today. It tasted something like fruit mixed with cinnamon. Kinda like what a scented Christmas candle might taste like. Maybe a mutant Dr. Pepper.

For all we know, Coke is messing with us and bottling various flavors in separate batches. We’re led to believe we’re drinking a Rorschach test, but what we’re really drinking is a cash grab.

I’m gonna try another one.

Got two 20 ounce bottles for free with my Vons app (well, I have one, a friend has one she doesn't use). Just had to pay tax & CRV...

We found the zero sugar version today and my husband referred to it as cotton candy Coke Zero. I agree

I had not heard of it but saw it in the checkout at Meijer, so I bought a bottle of the zero sugar. I did not like it - it was very syrupy sweet flavored to me - Coke Zero with vanilla and cherry is about right. One of my daughters thought it was ok (but she likes cherry Coke Zero - I do not). We all agreed that it was worth a try but wouldn’t buy it again.

Found the zero version at a convenience store this morning. It’s just okay. I prefer plain or cherry Coke Zero.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter