• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Starbucks

cbonebt

Mouseketeer
does anyone if Disney Starbucks participates in national promotions? Next week is buy one get one free holiday drinks, was wondering if we could do this at Disney?

I don't know, but suspect that they do not. Last March my DD went into the one at MK to claim her free birthday drink and she was told that they don't do that.

Isn't the menu more limited compared to an out-of-park Starbucks as well?
Not sure...we went a couple of times last trip but I'm not a Starbucks aficionado. The drink menu looked pretty similar to me but they did have other food items that my neighborhood SB doesn't have. They do have an XL size drink that we don't have....I think it's more than double the size of a tall.

I don't think they do. I tried to use a starbucks gift card at the MK last month and they did not take it.
We only used SB gift cards and there was no problem. They take their own gift cards as well as Disney cards.

I just asked my DD if she remembered how many times we went to SB....she said 4 times. Twice at MK, once at DHS and once at DTD.

Maybe it didn't work because we tried to buy the Disney mugs made for Starbucks with the starbucks gift card. Who knows. I'm sure Disney guest services could answer your question. They are always my first stop for questions like these.

They do not honor any SB promotions nor do you get points on your SB card

This is half true. They do not participate in the SB promotions, you do however earn stars on your purchases - I just double checked my history and I received stars for every purchase.

Maybe it didn't work because we tried to buy the Disney mugs made for Starbucks with the starbucks gift card. Who knows. I'm sure Disney guest services could answer your question. They are always my first stop for questions like these.

That is not it, maybe the system was glitch. We used SB cards to purchase all four mugs in each park.

I thought the downtown Disney stores were separate and they took rewards last year when I was there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter