Starbucks?

guemesgirl

Earning My Ears
I heard there is now a Starbucks on Buena Vista in DCA...is this true? If so, what is it like? Is there one in Downtown Disney ?

A little blue birdie told me that yes there is a Starbucks in DCA on Buena Vista Street and it is inside the Fiddler, Fifer, and Practical Café. There is not one in Disneyland or DTD.

Enjoy! :)

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

The Starbucks in the FFP Cafe is a very nice one. There are booths, tables, and counter seating by the windows. The cafe serves Starbucks drinks and food (mostly baked goods and desserts), as well as Disney food (sandwiches, soups, salads). You can use your Starbucks card to pay and there is an AP discount offered, too.
No Starbucks yet in DtD, but you can get Peet's Coffee at Haagen Dazs and Starbucks coffee at La Brea Bakery.
There will be a Starbucks in Disneyland by the end of this year, on Main Street in the Market House.

We went to the Starbucks when we were there September 2012. I wasent a fan of my usual drink. It was like when you get a Starbucks at the airport. Not exactly like your neighborhood location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter