Starbucks paper groupon ??

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
I bought a few groupons last year for Starbucks that have expired ($5 for $10) I can still get the $5 price paid but when I printed out the voucher there is no scanning block just a long code. I wanted to give these to my college age kids who are going in May on a very tight budget. Are these print outs valid?

They should be. I had a few expired Groupons that I used on our last trip to Las Vegas. They were accepted no problem and I was given spending credit for the amount I paid. The number is all they need. If for some reason they have a problem, you can contact Groupon and let them know and they can advocate on your behalf or they will refund your money.

maybe you should see if the kids have a starbucks online membership or app on there phones and let them ad the code to there account then it is already done and you will know if it works now rather then later so you can get it fixed if it doesn't or you could take it into a starbucks and ask them to put it in the reg and then put it on a real giftcard for them. good luck

Thanks I will try this. I have the Starbucks app but never tried to download codes.will give it a try.

I add the Starbucks Groupons to my Starbucks app all the time. I do it as soon as I purchase the Groupon. Then the promo value doesn't expire. They don't care when you buy the coffee, the expiration is just about when you convert the Groupon into a Starbucks card. Adding it to your app IS converting it to a Starbucks card.

I don't think you went far enough in the process. I believe you have to click on the voucher itself to see the actual gift card and pin. You can then print it out to use, or add to a registered account. I don't think they can do anything in the store unless you print out the actual card.

I don't think you went far enough in the process. I believe you have to click on the voucher itself to see the actual gift card and pin. You can then print it out to use, or add to a registered account. I don't think they can do anything in the store unless you print out the actual card.
There is a long number. I assume it's a pin. I just expected there to be a scanning code thing....forgot the name but one of those square thingies :crazy:

When you've reached the actual gift card, it will actually say "gift card", and have the card number and pin on it. It's actually a rectangle in the shape of a gift card that you could cut out if you wanted to. You haven't clicked all the way through yet.

When you've reached the actual gift card, it will actually say "gift card", and have the card number and pin on it. It's actually a rectangle in the shape of a gift card that you could cut out if you wanted to. You haven't clicked all the way through yet.
Tried a different computer and was able.to get to that page. Thanks, i knew it didn't look right!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter