Starbucks opening date?

JacksLilWench

Bloody Pirates...
Hi all!

I'll be in MK on May 18th, and am really looking forward to checking out the new Starbucks location...does anyone know anything new about the opening dates? For some reason, I have May 15th stuck in my head, but have no idea why, or if that's even correct. Any info would be great! Thanks in advance!!

Hi all!

I'll be in MK on May 18th, and am really looking forward to checking out the new Starbucks location...does anyone know anything new about the opening dates? For some reason, I have May 15th stuck in my head, but have no idea why, or if that's even correct. Any info would be great! Thanks in advance!!

Estimates were for an opening in "early summer of 2013."

You can always Wish Upon a Star...

It is opening at MK on June 19

Bummer!!! Oh well :-( I guess I'll just have to go back! Lucky for you, VACamm!!

If they had thought about it, it should be opened on May 24th, their 24-hr day...surely someone will need some super caffeine!

It is opening at MK on June 19

Not necessarily. Completion is estimated to be sometime between 5/19 and 6/19. As of now, some sites are reporting May while others are reporting June.

Also, does anyone know if the PotC and PCRC refurbishments are still listed on the TA calendar. They were on the official site but recently (as in a month ago) have been put back in operation for those days. Perhaps just some false optimism, but it's worth a shot.

I would be surprised and disappointed if it wasn't open for Memorial Day weekend... Come on Disney. Plus you're going to have a 24 hour day but no Starbucks????

I would be surprised and disappointed if it wasn't open for Memorial Day weekend... Come on Disney. Plus you're going to have a 24 hour day but no Starbucks????

That's what I'm sayin'!! Everybody in that park is gonna need a Venti something!!

Are they getting one in Animal Kingdom as well? I thought I read that somewhere before.

Are they getting one in Animal Kingdom as well? I thought I read that somewhere before.

Only other Stabucks at WDW (at least in the short-term plans) will be in Epcot.

It's going into the Fountain View Cafe in Future World.
(Near the meet & greets.)

Disney announced that all 6 major theme parks in the US will be getting a Starbucks. They have not yet announced locations for the Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios.

erionm said:
Disney announced that all 6 major theme parks in the US will be getting a Starbucks. They have not yet announced locations for the Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios.

This makes me happy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter