• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Starbucks on Main Street. Does it take Gift Cards

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

I do not drink Starbucks but just got a $25 GC for Christmas from someone at work. I'll be at Disney with my dd for a few days prior to the rest of my family coming and wonder if I can use the GC at Starbucks on Main Street. If so, I can get my dd/me lunch and bring back to BLT on our MK day during our break.

Thank you very much!

Yes you can :) I am not a Starbucks (actually all coffee) drinker but I have some Starbucks cards to use in the parks. Last time I used it at Epcot for sodas to take with us while eating around the world during F&W :thumbsup2

Yes you can :) I am not a Starbucks (actually all coffee) drinker but I have some Starbucks cards to use in the parks. Last time I used it at Epcot for sodas to take with us while eating around the world during F&W :thumbsup2

This is great news!
I was going to order a pizza since we both don't eat too much but getting a salad or something will be wonderful!

Thanks so much again!

Along the lines of the OP's question, does anyone know if you can use the Starbucks app there? It's tied to gift cards, but I don't know where I put the physical cards half the time!

Thanks!

Unfortunately you cannot use the app. Witnessed someone the other night get really upset that they couldn't use the app to pay.

Yeah, I was gonna say that I used the app several times, most recently would have been in October.

Thanks so much! That stinks if they don't have lunch items.
I know the ones in NY do, I would have thought they would have had lunch items in MK.
GGGRRRRR, oh well.
Thank you though for sending me the menu. I do appreciate it.

They have lunch items, but I've never seen salad or pizza at any Starbucks ever. That must be something special in new York. The Starbucks at Disney have everything that any regular Starbucks has. Pastries, breakfast sandwiches, dessert/snack items.

I do believe you can use the app to pay. There'd be no reason why you can't as they just scan it. I believe previous poster might have been referring to someone trying to use Apple pay and not being able to

I do believe you can use the app to pay. There'd be no reason why you can't as they just scan it. I believe previous poster might have been referring to someone trying to use Apple pay and not being able to

Thanks to all! I will try my app next month... but maybe keep the giftcard handy this time, just in case :coffee:

I just used the app there a few weeks ago. Used it on Main St and in EPCOT. Not a problem at all...

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter