• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Starbucks mugs?

I was there last night for Wednesdays with Walt. My wife bought two mugs at DL around 7:30pm. We walked straight over to DCA and they were sold out.

Was at the resort first thing this morning for the 60th Anniversary pin release and Disneyland had a fair number of mugs on the shelves, plus more were being brought out on a cart. Managed to pick up the two mugs I needed, ending a weekly "just missed X day and mugs" visit. Yay!

I will be there next week and I will check to see if they have the ones in Disneyland but if not I won't be that upset...

My favorite coffee cup is a plastic Halloween one with a lid that my honey bought me on our last trip. I would be happy to get a generic Disney themed one just it like it!

I got DCA mug on Tuesday and DL mug on Wed. I checked for the DL mug on Tuesday morning and they were out. Wed morning there were quite a few on the shelves.

We are heading down to the parks tonight, can anyone tell me if the mugs are in stock? We will get to Anaheim around 11pm and I told my DH he can drop me at the parks, while he goes and checks into the Hotel. I will look for the mugs in DL and if they are not there, I will just have to ride something. :yay:

We are heading down to the parks tonight, can anyone tell me if the mugs are in stock? We will get to Anaheim around 11pm and I told my DH he can drop me at the parks, while he goes and checks into the Hotel. I will look for the mugs in DL and if they are not there, I will just have to ride something. :yay:

Were you able to get the mugs last night?

My cousin was there yesterday and DL was out of mugs but DCA had theirs.

Thanks for all the updates everyone. My friend is going on Monday. Crossing my fingers she'll be able to at least get one of the parks for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter