Starbucks gift card via Viggle ok to use at Main St Bakery?

EpcotMatt2

DIS Veteran
I know that Main St Bakery accepts Starbucks gift cards for purchases. But has anyone tried using the printable Starbucks gift card voucher you get through Viggle rewards yet? I assume they work, but I figured I’d check to see if anyone knows for certain either way if they are accepted.

I don't know if they take the paper ones, but it is super easy to stop by any Starbucks, pick up an actual gift card, create an online account and transfer the value of all your viggle ecards onto that gift card. I've been doing that for over a year- much easier than doing a bunch of 5$ transactions.

You can put the viggle reward on your smartphone Starbucks app and pay that way. You can combine all the little cards too.

Funny, wife just started using Viggle and her plan was to use points for the Starbucks rewards. Figured as much as we go to Starbucks, it would be worth it.

It is an app that you log into when you watch tv. You get points for watching tv shows an then turn the points into gift cert.

Love Viggle! Started last summer during the Olympics and only wished I had started earlier. Last summer I just collected Barnes & Noble gift cards that I used to buy Christmas presents. This year I have been redeeming for Best Buy for new tvs for our condo. So far I have $125 and I am about to cash in for another 25. The key to more points is the play along trivia games. I am usually watching tv and cross stitching in the evenings and I do all three at the same time.

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter