Starbucks/EPCOT mug pulled because of Purple Monorail

I'm happy to know Disney is releasing another version of Epcot. I cannot believe they released them just days after my family's trip during Marathon weekend! I would have definitely picked up Epcot and MK this trip and HS and AK next years.

Anyone have any idea how long they are being sold for? I hope at least another year. Sure I could buy them on eBay or have friends pick them up, but most of the fun is buying while at the parks so you can remember the trip!

I'm happy to know Disney is releasing another version of Epcot. I cannot believe they released them just days after my family's trip during Marathon weekend! I would have definitely picked up Epcot and MK this trip and HS and AK next years.

Anyone have any idea how long they are being sold for? I hope at least another year. Sure I could buy them on eBay or have friends pick them up, but most of the fun is buying while at the parks so you can remember the trip!

They will be sold indefinitely as a part of the regular product line. :)

It's a shame Disney had to pull the mugs. For some, Monorail Purple may have been their favorite color Monorail as it was in service for many years. I was unaware of the color significance as well. It can really go either way. You would figure someone would have noticed it before the mug was approved for production. Oh well...now the mug is a collector's item.

I think removing this is a bit over the top. Without diminishing the tragedy, if a cast member had been killed driving a company Chev van, would they shut down Fast Track? This really seems too much. If nothing else, it could have been a tribute.
Also too much is that these are going for over $200 on ebay. They are just coffee mugs, and in 2 or 3 years they'll be worth about $15.00

I know this is about the monorail and the discounted cup but does anyone know if the Starbucks inside the park actually take Starbucks' cards?

I know this is about the monorail and the discounted cup but does anyone know if the Starbucks inside the park actually take Starbucks' cards?
Yes and you get rewards points on your card, but I don't think you can redeem rewards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter