Starbucks - DDP?

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
Anyone know if Starbucks will be included with the dinning plan?
and when are they due to open? We will be there in Nov. so I was starting to put together our plan, and coffee and dessert one night would be great. Hopefully for Mickeys Very Merry Christmas party.

I guess it's too early to know... I think it is unlikely their menu will be robust enough for a CS choice... but a good chance they would have some Snack rated items.

Imaging if a Mocha or Frappucino qualified as a snack item? I would steal my entire family's snacks!

Think there is any chance they will take Starbucks gift cards? I can get them through a rewards program.

Thanks

Think there is any chance they will take Starbucks gift cards? I can get them through a rewards program.

Thanks

My guess is they will not take Starbucks cards as payment, but will take Disney gift Cards. I say this since the locations inside of Barnes and Noble do not take Starbucks cards but do take B&N cards as well as the B&N discount.

I'm guessing nobody is going to know anything about this at all until the first Starbucks at WDW actually opens. Main Street Bakery is supposed to reopen in May.

It's still going to be Main Street Bakery and it is listed on the dining plan under Quick Service. It's not going to be "Starbucks". If you could get individual items as snacks before, then that will likely be the same.

Main Street Bakery (B,L,D)

The Starbucks locations in California Adventure took the starbucks gift cards so I am hopeful the WDW locations will be the same.

But there is still no way to know whether or not you'll be able to get a Starbucks coffee beverage with a snack credit. Starbucks itself could bow out of the dining plan, as a third party contractor.

I think the Main Street Bakery opening is pushed back to June.

Im going to be total brat if I have to drink nestle coffee for week straight. Oct

baby come on, mommy wants her adult coffee drinks:stir:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter