Starbucks cups @WDW

BigBlueWho

Mouseketeer
Hello, can anyone let me know if they sell Walt Disney World specific mugs at the Starbucks there? A friend of mine collects them from Starbucks all over the world and I would love to get them one.

Hello, can anyone let me know if they sell Walt Disney World specific mugs at the Starbucks there? A friend of mine collects them from Starbucks all over the world and I would love to get them one.

Sadly, there is no Disney and Starbucks Merchandise. I wish they had these as we collect Starbucks cups from all over the world. I'd love a tumbler with the Disney Design

Disney and Starbucks just released new merchandise. A Starbucks tumbler with disney parks on it and different disney Starbucks mugs. Only available (as of now) in the parks.

They've been announced but I know people reporting back in the past few days who say they are not out to be purchased yet.

I've seen a bunch from both DL and WDW on Ebay today, so they must be available. (if they haven't sold out, that is)

We got ours on 1/20 (the day they were released) also, but later in the day the mugs were sold out. I'm not sure how often they get restocked and each park has a different one that's only sold there so you have to make the rounds. :)

The hot plastic tumblers are not out yet, we were told mid-February for those.

It looks like disney pulled the Epcot ones today. It has something to do with it having a purple monorail on it. May be a collectors item now. I believe it has to do with that one monorail crash.

I'm sure there will be new designs but Starbucks/disney merchandise appears to not be a limited time. I'm assuming the purple monorail Epcot mug won't be back.

Monorail Purple was retired following the crash in 2009 in which its operator was killed. That's why they have pulled the mug. If indeed it was limited, then there probably won't be any more Epcot mugs. If it wasn't, they will probably redesign it with a new color (although it won't be pink, which was the other involved monorail)

Purple Epcot mugs are selling on Ebay now for up to $300.

Monorail Purple was retired following the crash in 2009 in which its operator was killed. That's why they have pulled the mug. If indeed it was limited, then there probably won't be any more Epcot mugs. If it wasn't, they will probably redesign it with a new color (although it won't be pink, which was the other involved monorail)

Purple Epcot mugs are selling on Ebay now for up to $300.

they have already announced they will release an epcot mug without the purple stripe in march.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter