starbucks at disneyworld

kimis

DIS Veteran
Hi Does anyone know if the Starbucks at Disneyworld accepts Starbucks gift cards? Thank you!

Yes! I had received some as gifts, put them into the app and they sat there for months and months (I don't drink coffee and don't go to Starbucks). We went into the Trolley Cafe in Hollywood Studios and found the most adorable cupcakes. They, of course, were a bit pricey but my children loved them. As it turns out, they accepted my gift cards through the Starbucks app so we all got a cupcake and a drink for 'free'!!!

I don't have experience first hand with this aspect but I have read that they may not honor special promotions like your free birthday drink or something like that but definitely gift cards are aok!

Gonna jump in and say, I believe the Starbucks on Disney property are company owned and not licensed to disney, and so they should accept all gift cards or promotional codes, including partner discounts.

Has anyone successfully used the $40 mug that gets you a coffee every day?

Yes to using the gift card for cash-to-cash amounts, no to any promotional/reward type deals.

I loaded up my Starbucks App on my phone before our trip and used it at different locations in MK and Epcot without any issues!

Gonna jump in and say, I believe the Starbucks on Disney property are company owned and not licensed to disney, and so they should accept all gift cards or promotional codes, including partner discounts.

Has anyone successfully used the $40 mug that gets you a coffee every day?

The in-park Starbucks locations do not accept Rewards or promotional offers or the $40 mug, but you can use gift cards and earn stars. The Starbucks in DS honors Rewards.

Magic Kingdom - Main Street Bakery

Epcot - Fountain View

Hollywood Studios - Trolley Car Cafe

Animal Kingdom - Creature Comforts

There's also 2 locations at Downtown Disney/Disney Springs

Anyone know what time each park starbucks opens and if you can enter before rope drop? Need my morning Joe but don't want to stop for java after rope drop.
thx,ec

Hi Does anyone know if the Starbucks at Disneyworld accepts Starbucks gift cards? Thank you!

you can use gift cards/app but you can't buy gift cards from the ones inside the parks. You can buy gift cards from the disney springs starbucks locations. (disney controls the merch and food, starbucks controls the atmosphere and drinks).

They also have the best/largest free water cups :)

Anyone know what time each park starbucks opens and if you can enter before rope drop? Need my morning Joe but don't want to stop for java after rope drop.
thx,ec

i've never seen it opened pre-rope drop but it does open just before.. bring your coffee with you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter