Starbucks app in Disney

KingofJapan

Registered
I keep lots of money on my Starbucks app since I go there a lot and there are some good perks with the app. Do you know if the Starbucks in MK and Epcot accept the app. I know there are several places that won't take the app but serve Starbucks (ie Barnes and noble, target)

Yes, the 3 parks' Starbucks and the two in DTD accept the app for payment. I still swipe my gold card... maybe I should move to the app if the perks are better, or, the same?

Can you use starbucks gift cards to pay in park?
Do they offer anything besides the typical drink options?

Can you use starbucks gift cards to pay in park?
Do they offer anything besides the typical drink options?
Yes, they accept SB gift cards, Disney gift cards, and Disney Chase Visa rewards.

They offer the typical SB food items and some Disney snacks.

The only problem I had was trying to redeem the reward and the Starbucks in the parks wouldn't let me do it.

The only problem I had was trying to redeem the reward and the Starbucks in the parks wouldn't let me do it.
Yea I was thinking of the free birthday drink you get on your birthday. Wonder if they will honor that. Just got my free trenta frappuccino with an extra double shot. Also get perks on the app like free food and free refills on coffee and tea.

I didn't know I could use my star bucks app in the park...this presents a problem now, lol...should I use my star bucks card to get points towards my rewards or should I use my snack credits since we are on the dining plan?

I didn't know I could use my star bucks app in the park...this presents a problem now, lol...should I use my star bucks card to get points towards my rewards or should I use my snack credits since we are on the dining plan?
Get yourself to gold status and you will have all the perks. I am wondering if they are going to honor the free refills on teas and coffees with the gold status.

Get yourself to gold status and you will have all the perks. I am wondering if they are going to honor the free refills on teas and coffees with the gold status.
Are these Starbucks real starbucks stores or places that sell starbucks coffee.

Also get perks on the app like free food and free refills on coffee and tea.
You can't redeem your Star rewards or any rewards in the parks and there isn't any seating so they probably don't offer the free refills.

You can get your birthday freebie at one of the DTD SBs.

LoL with all the starbucks I buy I am like a gold member for the next 3 years. My hubby keeps telling me he's going to buy stock in the company bc I am totally obsessed. Me and my local starbucks are on a first name basis, lol

You can't redeem your Star rewards or any rewards in the parks and there isn't any seating so they probably don't offer the free refills.

You can get your birthday freebie at one of the DTD SBs.
Well that sucks. Bet the prices are higher in Disney. What do they charge for a tall coffee.

This is from allears.net

Freshly Brewed Coffee
- Tall 12oz/Grande 16 oz/Venti 24 oz
Regular or Decaf
Blonde, Medium or Dark Roast $1.99 - $2.75
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Yeah, tried to use my free coffee coupon at the MK Starbucks in December of '13 and they wouldn't accept it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter