• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Star wars?

LindaBabe

DIS Veteran
I know nothing about this except the female character wears ear muffs, the big guy is scary and they have a few weekends in the spring at Studios about it.

Now, I need to make an album for a deserving kid - do any of the cricut cards have star wars stuff? If they don't, does anyone have any ideas?

I dont think that there is any images on the carts. Do you have SCAL? I have some files for that.

I have found some paper and embellies at various stores. DS loves star wars and he is only 10 months ;) So I have been collecting it as I go.

Also anything with stars on it and blue and yellow should work.

ear muffs??? it is her hair braided on both sides of her head
cricut has nothing
I have a couple of things Mickey & Minnie stlye if you have SCAL or can use svgs
there is a couple of fonts that have ships or things or words in Star Wars styles

One good saying is "I have a bad feeling about this" (this is repeat is several if not all of the movies)

Thanks, Ladies. No, I don't have scal. Maybe I'll just make a regular Disney Album. It just seemed like such a brilliant theme.

It's an awesome theme.... Just not much out there for it. Have you checked online? I think I got some at scrapyourtrip.com but I can't say for certain. You could even just use clip art, printed, cut and mounted on squares or something. :)

It's an awesome theme.... Just not much out there for it. Have you checked online? I think I got some at scrapyourtrip.com but I can't say for certain. You could even just use clip art, printed, cut and mounted on squares or something. :)

Well, there IS that option - I could get the color scheme from the clip art. Thanks!:thumbsup2

You could check Etsy or Ebay for Star Wars paper piecings...I've seen people selling their work on there before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter