Star wars weekends question

candymommy

Earning My Ears
Hi, first time posting, but have been reading these boards for quite some time to get ready for our trip in June. My husband is a die hard star wars fan and we are planning to attend the star wars weekends. Does anyone have any advice on how to get into the Who wants to be a millionaire star wars edition. I think they only do like two a day, and my husband really wants to try it. Thanks for your help!!

Be sure to check the time guides as soon as you arrive at the park. When we have been before, the SW edition was the first couple of shows of the day so check that guide as soon as you arrive. We just waited in the line and didn't have a problem getting into the show. We thought it was really fun!

May the force be with you!
:jumping2:

We have been during the week and on SWWE. We didn't really notice any difference. The crowds are mostly around the Star Tours area. It does get a bit conjested around there. In other areas of the park, we really didn't notice anymore people than usual.

I would be sure to get to WWTBAM pretty early; at least 20-30 minutes before showtime to guarantee you a spot in the game.

does anyone know how to get my son picked to enter 'the jedi training academy'?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter