Star Wars Weekends, Day 1

DisneyBeef

Earning My Ears
Good afternoon,

We will be visiting DHS on Friday May 15, which is Day 1 of SWW. We will be heading there after an 8:45 breakfast at O'Hana. It will be myself, DW, and DD who will be turning 4 the very next day. My question is how much does SWW affect crowds and activities at DHS ? Its highly likely that we will only be doing character and little kids' stuff and mostly (trying) to avoid the back area by Star Tours. It looks like we are deciding between Toy Story Midway Mania and Beauty and the Beast Live for our Tier 1 fastpass+, and two of these three for our Tier 2 (Disney Junior on Stage, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Frozen Sing Along, Muppets 3D). Any thoughts on which attractions to use FP+ for as well as general strategy, etc... to avoid all the Stormtroopers, Jedis and Sith Lords that will be there ? Thanks in advance...

During SWW, there will only be 3 Beauty and the Beast shows @ 9:30, 10:45, and 12:00 due to SWW shows being held in the theater in the afternoons.

With your late park arrival time, it's best to FP TSMM and plan to line up in advance of a BatB show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter