Star wars weekend may 27,28,29,

nibor

Earning My Ears
I DID NOT THINK ABOUT IT BEING MEMORIAL WEEKEND, HAVE I MADE A BIG ****OO? MY GRANDDAUGHTER WANTS TO SEE VADER. ANY HINTS THAT WILL HELP I WILL BE GRATEFUL.:surfweb:

you will get more replies if you ask this on the theme park section.

It will be very, very busy. I would try to go on Friday right when the park opens. We stood in line for Darth Vader for over an hour last year. The line moves slowly, and Vader has to take frequent breaks because you can imagine he gets VERY WARM in that mask.

It will be very, very busy. I would try to go on Friday right when the park opens. We stood in line for Darth Vader for over an hour last year. The line moves slowly, and Vader has to take frequent breaks because you can imagine he gets VERY WARM in that mask.

In fact, if Vader is handled the same way other Disney full-mask characters are, they only work 15 minutes of each hour (though there may be multiple CMs in identical costumes rotating in and out).

In fact, if Vader is handled the same way other Disney full-mask characters are, they only work 15 minutes of each hour (though there may be multiple CMs in identical costumes rotating in and out).

I think that's exactly how they handle it. And yes, it was about every 15 minutes that he went on break. Same with Chewbacca.

thankyou all, I need all the help I can get. She is so happy to go see vader and that short thing. 2rd2 thing you know . I cant remember the name of it. but i am old 50 smoething, And she is young 12:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter