Star Wars Weekend - early entry day

Cameo

DIS Veteran
The day we are planning to be at Hollywood Studios for Star Wars Weekend is Extra Magic Hours for the morning (May 29). Will this still be in effect or does that get cancelled because it's SWWeekend? We are not interested in actor autographs and don't want the FP for that, but we do want to partake of some SW characters, several of the regular rides and shows. Should we plan to arrive at 7:00 am and get a few rides done before official park opening? I understand they do a big deal at opening with SW characters - does this get changed because of EMH? Thanks!

The day we are planning to be at Hollywood Studios for Star Wars Weekend is Extra Magic Hours for the morning (May 29). Will this still be in effect or does that get cancelled because it's SWWeekend? We are not interested in actor autographs and don't want the FP for that, but we do want to partake of some SW characters, several of the regular rides and shows. Should we plan to arrive at 7:00 am and get a few rides done before official park opening? I understand they do a big deal at opening with SW characters - does this get changed because of EMH? Thanks!

I would definitely plan to arrive at 7:00 a.m. It does get very crowed in there
for SW Weekends. Last year my daughter and I wanted to get :worship:Ray Parks autograph (she is a big fan of his) and we got to the Studios at 4 a.m. in the morning and there were already 100 people in line for the FP to get his autograph. As it turned out we still had to wait for the second autograph
session. If you know of a certain celebrity that will be there for that weekend and want to get their autograph, you might want to check out the line waiting to get into the park way before 7:00. It was a "MAD HOUSE". :scared1:

We went for SSW last year and are returning this year. I don't think anything changed due to SWW. When we arrived last year to DHS on our EMH morning, the storm troopers and clone guys (sorry, DH is the SW geek, not me! :darth:) were out in full effect. I won't spoil it for you if you haven't been yet during SWW, but I would definitely be there at rope drop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter