Star Wars: Rogue One - does anyone know release date for tickets at Disney Springs AMC?

nursejackie

DIS Veteran
We are hoping to go on 19th December while at WDW and this time last year the tickets were already on sale for The Force Awakens. I've tried to look online but to no avail. Can anyone help? We are in England so it won't be broadcast over here when the tickets go on sale in US.

Tickets are now available... you can purchase on fandango.com for the AMC theater at disney springs

I love how it's a Dec 16th opening, and I'm seeing it at 7PM on the 15th. These "opening nights" are ridiculous now.

Yeah Thursday is pretty much opening night for most big shows now.

I had some problems with the AMC... Fandango didn't list the 15th as an option and neither did the AMC App. But was able to book via the AMC website for the 15th.

Really find it hard to believe that Disney isn't celebrating this at DHS that week.... would much rather get to see the SW Fireworks.

I had some problems with the AMC... Fandango didn't list the 15th as an option and neither did the AMC App. But was able to book via the AMC website for the 15th.

Really find it hard to believe that Disney isn't celebrating this at DHS that week.... would much rather get to see the SW Fireworks.
There were plans early on but they were cancelled. My guess is Jingle Bell Jingle Bam had to do with that.

There were plans early on but they were cancelled. My guess is Jingle Bell Jingle Bam had to do with that.

Yeah I have been following those rumors.... as our trip has been planned for that week for a while. They actually changed DHS hours from 8PM to 7PM on that Saturday for a while, but it went back up to 8PM after Jingle Bam was announced.

Jingle Bam looks like a "nice" holiday show... but nothing like the Fireworks. We are only going to spend one evening a DHS, and we all chose Fantasmic! over Jingle Bam. But we were originally planning three nights at DHS back at 180 Days, as we were hoping they would continue to extend the Star Wars Fireworks, especially with the movie coming. But we opted to go see the movie while there, and spend a day Clearwater Marine Aquarium (made the mistake of letting grand daughter watch Dolphin Tale...)

I tried to buy tickets for this today, but it won't let me. I'm guessing it has something to do with my network at work however.

I tried to buy tickets for this today, but it won't let me. I'm guessing it has something to do with my network at work however.

There are still seats for the on the 15th.... must be your work blocking it. If you aren't a AMC Stubs member, sign up (it free) and they'll wave the online processing fee.

Very cool, I will do that. I'm not in a hurry for the 15th. I want to see it the 23rd.

I was going to go to mgm for 12/15 in full nien nunb costume...

But it turns out the park is a rotting carcass of construction walls...had been for 15 months...and will be for another 3 years...

Bummer...guess I'll just go watch it with my kids instead :banana:

I was going to go to mgm for 12/15 in full nien nunb costume...

But it turns out the park is a rotting carcass of construction walls...had been for 15 months...and will be for another 3 years...

Bummer...guess I'll just go watch it with my kids instead :banana:

Not sure they would let you in DHS anyway..... how strict are they on the costume rules?

We accidentally went to the premiere of Episode #II at the AMC and WDW. Half the crowd was in costume and the audience was really in on all the action. Again not sure how theater costume rules will affect the crowds...

Not sure they would let you in DHS anyway..... how strict are they on the costume rules?

We accidentally went to the premiere of Episode #II at the AMC and WDW. Half the crowd was in costume and the audience was really in on all the action. Again not sure how theater costume rules will affect the crowds...

Lol...I was there...same battime, same batplace...NOT in costume

And outside the virgin megastore 10 minutes later I officially wrote off george lucas as an unimaginative quack

Rouge One on the 15th...

Star Wars Fireworks on the 16th....

Life is good.

What are you talking about? There will be a 7 hour in-depth tour focused on Star Wars starting in January. Certainly Disney would not conduct this tour in a theme park that is a rotting carcass of construction walls . . . . would they?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter