Star Wars Rebels Interactive Adventure

I really wish we could do this...but we are booked thought the Disney website to stay at a good neighbor hotel. Really wish that they would extend the options. Heck, I would be happy to pick it up myself and decorate the room while the DD is not there!

It sounds awesome but the prices tag shocked me.

Whoa! Me too! Not to mention they'll sell the 'disguise' and medal seperately for 'additional players' for 150.00... 150.00 seems almost reasonable, but 499.00??

It does sound very fun for the older kids!

I really wish we could do this...but we are booked thought the Disney website to stay at a good neighbor hotel. Really wish that they would extend the options. Heck, I would be happy to pick it up myself and decorate the room while the DD is not there!
I think that the price is outrageous, but the difference between 1 night at PPH and 1 night in a good neighbor hotel isn't that much when you add $500 for the rest of the experience. I can see why they'd keep it exclusive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter