Star Wars popcorn

sacarmic

Earning My Ears
O.K., I hope this is the correct place to post this. For this question, maybe there is no good place for it. :) Last year when we were at HS, they had some popcorn buckets in the shape of R2D2. We got a couple but have a need for more. Does anyone know if they are still selling them and is there any way to just order them without being in the park?

Thanks for tips you might have.....

Scott

They still have them in the parks, in Feb they showed up in MK.

Maybe call the resort merchandise number and see if they can sell you one, it's a long shot but maybe they can. If not they are on ebay and various other sites for a mark up.

If you mean the R2D2 that looks like a giant cup, and the cm said it could be used for drink or popcorn, but it came with nothing in it. Then yes they still have them. We bought one the end of March at HS at ABC commissary.

Thanks everyone, I called the Park Merchandise number and they said that is a food and beverage item and they couldn't sell direct. Oh well, will just have to wait and see if they still have them in Nov. when we go.

Scott

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter