Star Wars Mickey / Jedi Training academy

SAHM3Boys

Earning My Ears
I thought I was all set for t-shirts (Thanks again Milliepie & Rustmanfan!) & then last night I started reading some more on the planning board. Ack! I had no idea I *needed* Star Wars tees for the boys so they can get picked for Jedi Training academy. I just spent a solid hour getting to know the advanced search feature of this forum & sadly, we are not friends. lol I know that when I was going thru all of the wonderful Disigns on this board I ran across some great Star Wars Mickey Disigns but they seem to be hiding from me this morning.
I was thinking a Mickey w/ lightsaber as the main graphic being pretty big so that it'll be seen from stage, with their name being smaller on there somewhere? But, with 1 week to go, I am SO not picky! I would be thrilled if someone would please Disign me something or point (or push ;) lol) me in the right direction.
My kiddos are: Caleb, Ethan, & Jonah.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I have several SW DISigns in my DISign thread which there's a link to in my signature. I also have a few that aren't link there along with all their names already done in my SW DISign. I doubt Jonah's is on my webspace but I can upload it later along with some of my other SW DISigns if it's something you're interested in.

I would LOVE that! Thank you so much! I had actually bookmarked your Caleb & Ethan but didn't want to bother you for a Jonah since your thread said you weren't taking requests. THANKS for making an exception for me, your Disigns are amazing. :) Do you have any with Mickey or just regular Star Wars? The boys love Star Wars so I may just have to make one of each. <g> 5 personalized shirts for a 5 day trip. That's reasonable, right? LOL Thanks again!

Could you also do a Naomi? I bookmarked you because you have all of my other kiddos names, Ben, Sam, and Alex (mine is a girl, but she won't complain after a few days of princesses), but alas, no Naomi.

I understand if you aren't taking requests.

Just an FYI they no longer randomly choose children to be part of the show. Shows are now first come first serve and they choose 30 children per show to participate. With the first 15 participants going on stage to face Darth Vadar and the remanding children surrounding the lower area around the stage and they face Darth Maul.

Needless to say that this is a much fairer way of doing these shows and as such there is now a Jedi Academy Stampede @ Rope Drop.

I also have a few Star Wars DISigns in my thread if you'd like to sneak a peek

Here's the link to Jonah which I had already done and sitting on my HD. I do not have Naomi already done. I MIGHT be able to make it late this week/over the weekend. I'll see what I can do but I make no promises as this is going to be a crazy week as we have our major fundraiser this week.

When I was last there, over a year ago, there were 3 or 4 shows a day. If memory serves there was a schedule of times posted near the stage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter