STAR WARS: GALACTIC STARCRUISER Official Information & Questions Thread

I am curious about check out day - we have a late night flight home. We would ordinarily leave our bags with bell services, head to the parks, and then bus back to the resort after a park day. Then pick up bags and head to MCO. I wonder how that will work here?

Just opened the Play Disney app and saw that our itinerary is in the Datapad - Mar 17 departure!
Now to figure out how to create accounts for my under-13 kids. The "Request an Account" "Parent email address" never pops up for me :(. Seems like all pass. need to have their own device and be logged in to their account to get the full experience.

Finally got it to work - deleted the app and reinstalled - in case any of you are struggling with the same issue!

Last edited:

Just opened the Play Disney app and saw that our itinerary is in the Datapad - Mar 17 departure!
Now to figure out how to create accounts for my under-13 kids. The "Request an Account" "Parent email address" never pops up for me :(. Seems like all pass. need to have their own device and be logged in to their account to get the full experience.

Finally got it to work - deleted the app and reinstalled - in case any of you are struggling with the same issue!
That is cool!

Would you be willing to share what appears in your itinerary? Just curious as to how it looks / what kinds of details you are given. Did someone from the Starcruiser reach out to you in advance with any questions, preferences, etc.? Any info you're willing to share would be appreciated!

That is cool!

Would you be willing to share what appears in your itinerary? Just curious as to how it looks / what kinds of details you are given. Did someone from the Starcruiser reach out to you in advance with any questions, preferences, etc.? Any info you're willing to share would be appreciated!

Nobody from Disney has reached out with questions or to inquire about preferences. And I haven't received any sort of welcome email or video. The itinerary looks v. similar to the sample one that is shared on the website, but it has our dining preference (e.g. early vs. late) there are a few more "events" and then a short description of each event. There are also Unscheduled events e.g. saber training, bridge ops - description states they will be scheduled 30 days prior to embarkation. And the "story moments" are not listed at all.

BTW, I’m open to ideas/suggestions on how much to keep this thread spoiler free, or not. We can keep this really strict, a hybrid, or more open. I personally don’t want to hear/see much prior to our voyage, within reason.
I’m all about the spoiler! The only time I don’t want to be spoiled is if I’m going to see a jump-scare movie 😂. I already knew the ins-and-out of todays episode of The Book of Boba Fett before I watched it…on purpose.

I am wondering about the availabilty for parking close to the Starship.
It does not look like they have parking garage or a parking lot.
I see the valet drop off in front of the hotel And wonder where the car is kept during your visit. And what about luggage if you are staying before & after. I hope they are not utilizing parking at Disney Springs for this out of the world voyage… But I think the transport is far more questionable than just the “ wording” they are using currently.
Best to really plan this in specific detail to avoid disappointment .
I would be asking a lot of questions to avoid confusion.
Good luck Starbelievers . If only we believed in Magic We’d get by .
Can’t say I didn’t warn you…Disney can be very subtle describing need to know … but you do need to ask questions in advance and they are usually questions you aren’t prepared to know that you need to know
but I would want to know .
# So many questions #
FAQs not really answered

#kid inspired64B3E939-C063-4EB3-9CFE-CABB6FB236D3.png9E79B384-B6C1-45EA-8FD9-B020B9B1543E.png#
too cool …

Hair , face tattoo, arm band… stuff found around house needs to be recycled … create your own …
Dezine

Disclaimer…some of the images I have saved fromgalaxy far away but might have been University of Arizona Design … hope it is alright to duplicate .

Last edited:
So you have time on Batuu from 8-4 but the Droid racing is back on the ship at 1pm, which is also the same time as lunch at Docking Bay 7? That's Annoying. Do the races later in the afternoon! Lol

Itinerary seems pretty cool to me, nice to have some additional framework on the flow of the days.

Only thing that made me look a little sideways is the "Spectacular Finale 10pm-11pm" on the Night 2 sample itinerary is "Sweets & Treats"... so a glorified dessert party. Perhaps a bit of an oversell on the sample itinerary, IMO.

Most importantly, what are you all planning to wear? Any cosplayers on the thread?

*Glances at new boots, fabric samples, hair pieces, and pile of sewing patterns purchased for this trip* Oh, I have a few ideas. No plans to copy any of the existing character costumes, but designing outfits that look in-universe and will hopefully be comfortable in the heat. Star Wars characters sure do like their layers.

I usually gravitate towards smuggler characters (TTRPG, SWTOR) but Padme has been my biggest source of inspiration so far. :cool2: Gonna roll up like Rose arriving at the space Titanic. Hope we don't get sucked into any black holes...

Itinerary seems pretty cool to me, nice to have some additional framework on the flow of the days.

Only thing that made me look a little sideways is the "Spectacular Finale 10pm-11pm" on the Night 2 sample itinerary is "Sweets & Treats"... so a glorified dessert party. Perhaps a bit of an oversell on the sample itinerary, IMO.

I think this is a great question. There was report of dinner and then an "invasion". Hopefully, they just want it to be a surprise. Would be pretty disappointed with just a dessert party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter