Star Wars Dine-In Galactic Breakfast Res Question

cheshiregoofy22

DIS Veteran
I've made a 10:20 AM reservation on May 19th for the Galactic Breakfast at HS. Right now it's for three people (as only my DH or myself could "manage the reservation" on the dining reservation page) but only one DD and DS want to attend (they are 17 and 16). Am I able to change the reservation to two people and just send them (using my name and one of their names) or do i keep it at three and just not show up myself? If I change it to two will one of them need to wear my band and is that allowed? So confused.... :confused3
(BTW we're not on any dp if that makes a difference.) Thanks for your help!

Where is this galactic breakfast? I can't seem to find info on it for our trip...

Oh goodness. Is there a way to be put on the waitlist for this or something? DH would die if he could go to this! The 4th is all booked :(

Sorry, no wait list. You could keep searching for a reservation, someone might cancel.

I've made a 10:20 AM reservation on May 19th for the Galactic Breakfast at HS. Right now it's for three people (as only my DH or myself could "manage the reservation" on the dining reservation page) but only one DD and DS want to attend (they are 17 and 16). Am I able to change the reservation to two people and just send them (using my name and one of their names) or do i keep it at three and just not show up myself? If I change it to two will one of them need to wear my band and is that allowed? So confused.... :confused3
(BTW we're not on any dp if that makes a difference.) Thanks for your help!

Yes, if you tell your DD to use your name, she can check in for the reservation. We have never been asked for an ID of any kind while checking in at a restaurant. You can change the ADR to two, if you don't plan on going, but they will not need your MB. I usually have my reservation number written down, just in case there is a problem, but we have never had an issue. :goodvibes

I'm so excited for this I managed to grab a booking for a wk day morning, the Thursday before starwars wk end.
That way my time won't be wasted in a restaurant.
My hubby is going to be so excited when I tell him.

Does anyone know if a 10:35am reservation will stop us from meeting characters since it "ends" at 11am ? I snagged the reservation anyway in case an earlier time never pops up but was curious about any experiences.

Does anyone know if a 10:35am reservation will stop us from meeting characters since it "ends" at 11am ? I snagged the reservation anyway in case an earlier time never pops up but was curious about any experiences.

You will be able to meet all the characters. They won't leave until they visit every table

You will be able to meet all the characters. They won't leave until they visit every table

Thanks for the reply though now outdated on my part as I nabbed a 9:40am ressie now!! Thank you for responding though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter