• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Star Wars character meals!

I'm so excited!! I called yesterday morning and got Sci-Fi breakfast at 8:30A and the Star Wars dinner at 5:00P for May 25. It will save us so much time not waiting in the Character Lines during the day! :darth:

Just called back this morning and either they opened up more spots, or someone cancelled; as I was able to get a breakfast on Memorial Day that I wasn't able to get yesterday. YAY! Now I have both the dinner & breakfast. Thank you Disboards. :)

(will save me some sleep, too, as I won't need to be at DHS early on the 24th after spending 24 hours in the MK). :)

About to cancel Friday May 23 8AM breakfast at Sci Fi for 8. We decided to only do the dinner. Hopefully someone or 2 someones can grab it.;)

Called and got a breakfast and dinner reservation for Memorial Day weekend! There were still several dinner times available throughout that weekend if anyone is looking for a reservation.

Are there any rumors about making this a permanent character meal? We are going in Nov and my husband is complaining bitterly about the number of princess meals we have scheduled. thanks

I am late to the game... I had no idea about these Star Wars meals until today. A castmember at the CR told us and we booked both. So they must not be sold out completely yet. She said to make sure we express our excitement about these types of character meals being offered because rumor has it they are considering adding them permanently if there's enough interest. :thumbsup2

I am late to the game... I had no idea about these Star Wars meals until today. A castmember at the CR told us and we booked both. So they must not be sold out completely yet. She said to make sure we express our excitement about these types of character meals being offered because rumor has it they are considering adding them permanently if there's enough interest. :thumbsup2

I really hope so!!

I booked our breakfast for our last day on June 11. I hope to hear some good reports before we get there!

I think that people--adults and kids alike--are so hungry for something like this, they would go if things at least didn't taste like cardboard and you didn't get sick. I mean, these characters only appear during SWW, so this could make them incredibly popular for those who couldn't come during late May/early June when school is winding down with final exams, etc.

We called and switched our Cape May breakfast to the Sci-Fi for the same time!! Our kids are going to be so excited, they have no idea we are even going to Disney!!:yay:

I am so excited we just booked FANTASTIC Hollywood and Vine for May 6th!!!!! I have been searching for a FANTASTMIC package for weeks and I am so excited when I saw it come up online I was like what the heck is JEDI Dinner... :) What a fun experience and different for us!!!! WOOT WOOT

Hey Erika ~ I just wanted to say "hi" to my fellow Lafayette DISer :thumbsup2. I remember figuring out several years ago that you were in Lafayette too. It really is a small world afterall :rotfl2:!

Hey Erika ~ I just wanted to say "hi" to my fellow Lafayette DISer :thumbsup2. I remember figuring out several years ago that you were in Lafayette too. It really is a small world afterall :rotfl2:!

Hey there! :) I saw someone at Starbucks a couple of weeks ago with a Disney annual Passholders bumper sticker and almost went inside to hunt the person down! LOL ;)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hey there! :) I saw someone at Starbucks a couple of weeks ago with a Disney annual Passholders bumper sticker and almost went inside to hunt the person down! LOL ;)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

That sounds like something that I might do :thumbsup2! I do have a WDW AP magnet on my car. My license plate is DZNY NUT in case you see me around town in a light blue Honda CR-V. Please honk and wave :wave2:.

You can now book these online. I have just booked both the breakfast and the dinner! It doesn't specifically stay Star Wars when you find them online, it just says character meal.

My DS and DH will both be so excited! We already have both princess meals booked, so this will balance those out nicely. I love that they are doing one with real characters and one with the Disney characters star-warsified. I was just trying to decide if I needed to book chef mickey's for this trip when I found out about this!

Wouldn't it be great if these were popular enough that they decided to keep them year round? Assuming the food is even half decent, that would get us into DHS for the meals every visit, and right now, it is only a park we visit about half our trips.

I just grabbed a SciFi for May the 26th. My son is going to be thrilled. He always loves going to SciFi and having the Star Wars characters there too will be cool

I Just booked a breakfast for 6/5. Thanks so much for this post, my son is going to be over the moon!

I just created a thread with this question then realized - duh -I should have posted it here.

I have a reservation for the SW Jedi Mickey Dinner with Fantasmic. It's 2 TS credits. I'm trying to figure out if it would be 2 TS if we DIDN'T have the Fantasmic option. I think so - and the (very nice but very confused) CM said that was the case but I just want to make sure. If I could get away with 1 TS instead - by not doing the Fantasmic Option, then that might be better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter