Star Wars character meals!

On hold - 30 min wait. Someone on FB is reporting that they can only find the breakfast when calling Not the dinner

It's the opposite for me. Dinner fine as I already had a fantasmic package but now disney want two credits instead of one. The breakfast is not available any other day than 4th I have been told. Let the rumours begin.

Mixed reports on FB page - 1 person got breakfast and 1 got dinner. 1 got told to call back.

I have confirmation #s for both breakfast (on a Thursday) and dinner (on the same Thursday). The FDP! at H&V is 2 table service credits, though. :confused3

I am confused too texaslady since we originally booked 4 months ago before we knew about this and it stated 1 credit. I am expecting lots of extra Star Wars themed food for extra credits!!

Well, we're just paying OOP for the dinner, I suppose. I am so excited to do that instead of Mama Melrose!! :cool1:

My kids will be so excited.

it was a really strange call, I'm calling back right now. at first she didn't know what I was talking about, then she asked my dates and told me there was no availability, I gave them different dates ad nothing and she said it was because people have been booking online since 6am. I told her that wasn't possible because I was online at 6am and the dates were not available, I couldn't book breakfast at sci-fi because I only get lunch and dinner, but she repeated the same thing....

I just booked!!! sorry, I look like a crazy person but I was writing while waiting on hold and just spoke to someone who at first told me there was no availability but then something opened up and I got it... so I'm thinking it didn't open at 7am but took a while.

just a tip for you guys on hold, it was much faster when I called disney reservations instead of dining and then the CM transferred me to dining.

just a tip for you guys on hold, it was much faster when I called disney reservations instead of dining and then the CM transferred me to dining.

That's what I did, too. And first the CM told me to call back for the breakfast because she wasn't seeing it, but then she found it.

The person booking told me. Both packages show as 2 credits on their system and on mde when I linked the reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter