Star Wars Celebration 4/15

So excited to be going back to Disneyland for this! Booked a room at the Hilton yesterday for the convention, plus a few extra days to spend some time at Disneyland. This will be my second time there.

It will be five years since my last trip to Disneyland, and four since my last trip to WDW. I'm already overdue for my Disney fix.

Wow, I really want to go to this. It's hard to plan something that far out, but I think I might just have to buy a 4-day pass, just in case.

I don't know anyone who's a big enough Star Wars fan to go with me. DF, however, is a big enough DL fan that she might be willing to travel down with me and spend her days in DL while I get my Jedi on.

And...we're going. DF surprised me by saying she wanted to go to the con with me! We've got our 4 day passes and reserved a room at the Annabella!

Now I just have be patient and kill 20 months!

Very Cool you guys!! :thumbsup2 We were just at San Diego Comic Con but I have to say that Celebration is my absolute favorite. Where else can you feel at home but with fellow star wars nerds!! I'm hoping that I will have my storm trooper armor finished by then. ;)

Bumping this thread - just got my Star Wars Celebration tickets & hotel room (at the Doubletree). Curious if there's anyone here who's gone to SW Celebration before and has tips/tricks. I'll be going with my wife & 3 kids (9/5/1.5 at time of the convention).

Also curious about event discount pricing for Disneyland. How does that work, and is it something that typically sells out (or can I get them when I arrive at the hotel)?

Bumping this thread - just got my Star Wars Celebration tickets & hotel room (at the Doubletree). Curious if there's anyone here who's gone to SW Celebration before and has tips/tricks. I'll be going with my wife & 3 kids (9/5/1.5 at time of the convention).

Also curious about event discount pricing for Disneyland. How does that work, and is it something that typically sells out (or can I get them when I arrive at the hotel)?

Convention rate park tickets need to be purchased in advanced, the sales will end a few days before the convention. Contact SW Celebration and ask them when and how the ticket purchase link will be released. My guess is you'll get a email to the address you used when you bought your Celebration tickets.

Very excited to be going to the Star Wars Celebration! We are huge Disney fanatics and adding Star Wars for my DH is a PLUS PLUS PLUS!!! We are also going with two other great families so we are all looking forward to an amazing time. Staying for 8 days so we can pack plenty of DL time in with the Star Wars!

Could some one explain to me what this celebration will in tell that you need tickets for 4 days? My husband and son are huge star wars fans and I was thinking of getting this for them as a Christmas Present. Thanks

Could some one explain to me what this celebration will in tell that you need tickets for 4 days? My husband and son are huge star wars fans and I was thinking of getting this for them as a Christmas Present. Thanks

It's a convention. There will be exhibitors and panels and meet and greets and lots of people in Star Wars costumes. Not much has been announced yet, but it will fill in as it gets closer. If you're considering the 4 day passes, don't wait too long. About the same time they start announcing special guests is the same time tickets will start selling out.

I'm curious too. DS(6) is a huge Star Wars fan even though he has yet to see any of the movies :-) For his 7th birthday at the end of March, he will see Episode IV. I'm wondering if this Celebration would be a good present for him? Maybe just one day, either Saturday or Sunday, to walk around and see Star Wars "stuff"? Just not sure what it's all about.

It's a convention. There will be exhibitors and panels and meet and greets and lots of people in Star Wars costumes. Not much has been announced yet, but it will fill in as it gets closer. If you're considering the 4 day passes, don't wait too long. About the same time they start announcing special guests is the same time tickets will start selling out.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter