Staples Kindle fire $79

Tree

Mouseketeer
Staples online deal

Right now you can get the Kindle Fire 7″ with Special Offers for only $79 with free shipping. I would RUN if you want one, these won’t last! - Get 2% cash back at ebates

Ordered the Kindle Fire. Not sure I need one, but I ordered.

I also got the Toshiba laptop for $249.

The only thing I don't like about Staples is their return policy. 14 days is hardly long enough.

Anyone know if the return policy has a holiday deal so you can return it after Christmas?

Got one but needed 2. I must say their site is not very user friendly (being polite here since it is Thansgiving.) I kept getting an error on the check-out page that said I hadn't completed a required field but never told me which field to correct.

Mine did that and it was a phone number needed.

Got one but needed 2. I must say their site is not very user friendly (being polite here since it is Thansgiving.) I kept getting an error on the check-out page that said I hadn't completed a required field but never told me which field to correct.

I had 2 phone numbers in there, but for some reason there was a 3rd box for a phone number. It was asterisked.

Ordered the Kindle Fire. Not sure I need one, but I ordered. I also got the Toshiba laptop for $249. The only thing I don't like about Staples is their return policy. 14 days is hardly long enough. Anyone know if the return policy has a holiday deal so you can return it after Christmas?

There usually is an extended holiday return policy.

Thanks for the post! Although I already have a Kindle Fire HD. Went on Staples.com and bought 3 memory cards for $50 off ea. 16GB for $9.99

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter