"standard view" at Boardwalk Inn

jessvs

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have pics of what a standard view looks like at the Boardwalk Inn?

Also looking for a good room number to request, hopefully an epcot view.

My boyfriend and I are going for our birthdays, which are at the end of the month. 11 days!

We stayed in a standard room and had an absolutely wonderful view. Our room number was 1319.

47b7d736b3127ccebcd6031f52b400000026108AaNGzNq3cMz

Cindy,
Thanks so much! What a nice picture and great view.

Any other room suggestions are greatly appreciated. Since it's a special occassion, I'm trying to set my sights high - crossing my fingers for an epcot view.

Did I mention 11 days until I'm there!?

We have stayed at the BWI several times and usually have had a standard view of the courtyard looking towards Epcot, this was our view last year we could see the Eiffel Tower and the fireworks from Illuminations.

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

I don't recall the room number, sorry. I would definately request a courtyard view, otherwise you'll be looking at the entrance/ parking lot, they are both standard views. I also like to be on a higher floor. BTW, we'll be the Boardwalk at the same time, we check in at the BWV on 9/30 for 5 nights then we are transfering to the Poly. This will be our first stay in the villas and we have a Boardwalk View, we are so excited for that! Maybe we'll se you.

Be careful what you wish for. My DH and I stayed at BWI last Oct. and I had requested an EPCOT view on a higher floor - we got just that, however we also got a view of the back of the hotel where, very early in the morning we heard vehicles (housekeeping? maintenance?) backing up - BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! We also had very loud clanging in our rooms - the manager later told us it was the pipes - sounded like jack hammers. After our first night, we switched to a courtyard view which was much quieter.

I will keep that in mind. So a courtyard view is different from an epcot view?

jessvs,

The view from going2disney's photos is across the courtyard from where our room was (the picture I posted earlier, that section which is in the photo). Those rooms are in the 287-311 range (that section of the resort spans all 5 floors), somewhat mid of the range, but most likely more towards the 311 side. You would want at least 3rd or 4th floor, I'm guessing for the fireworks views. There are rooms on both sides of the hallway, so I'm not sure if you would be looking at an odd or even number. Hopefully someone can help out with that, or a CM will be able to assist you.

Hope you are successful in getting this view!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter