Standard Premium food on Eurostar

Kazzabelle

<font color=deeppink>I have not even been on my Ju
Hi,
If you remember me from way back you will remember I get planning on my food early lol.
I've not travelled Standard Premium before and wondered what do they mean by "light snacks" and what have you been served before? We are on the direct dlp service.
What drinks do they serve as well?
Thanks guys X

On the outbound journey you will be given a croissant, bread roll and jam. You'll get a cup of orange and tea, coffee or hot chocolate.

On the way back it will be a cold dish, both times we've been it's been a choice of cheese board or cold tomato pasta. these both came with a bread roll and the same drink options as above.

Oooo thanks this all sounds yummy... Loving the fact mummy and daddy can have a glass of wine although thinking about it daddy will be driving so I get 2 ha ha ha.
I'm in slimming world at the moment hoping to be well into target by the time I go so I can fully enjoy the yummy food. As what I remember from dlp the foods not quite slimming world friendly he he he
X

They will be more than just heavy snacks - it depends what time of the day you go out (if you're thinking of changing trains). But it's bread & butter, cheeses, maybe some cold cuts, a drink, some chocolatey dessert... it was OK. I don't think you'll need to buy snacks on/for the train on top of the meal. BUT I was also a little conscious of the dietary benefits and you'll have to not care about what's in the food if you want to eat and enjoy.

Last time DH had a chicken pasta something and I had a veggie quiche. Other times the veggie option was a cheese plate. May depend if travelling from Paris or DLP perhaps?
It's a good amount of food though- we enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter