• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Standard HB vouchers-can I get them??/

b4ley78

Earning My Ears
Hi all . I was planning on buying std half board vouchers ( as since booking for DLP my DH has been made redundant and we wanted to keep costs down) but have read on another site that you can only book standard if staying in certain grade hotels , we are in the newport bay club so can i only buy plus or premium ?? if anyone knows thats great .

Also any recommendations for the plus (if thats what we have to buy ) not bothered for 'fine dining' just everyday food that will suit two children who are 6 and 5 . Or do I just go for counter service when we get there?? Any advice greatly appreciated!!! :confused3

Ooh that's interesting, I also thought that you had to have the vouchers equivalent to your hotel restaurant or higher and I don't want premium
if we do get to stay at HNY.

yes think will have to ring to clarify , online it only lets you select plus or premium when booking NBC .......but would rather have just standard on this occassion. Does anyone know if the annettes choice is the same if you have standard as it is with the plus ?? ( refering to set menu rather than using at face value ) ...

When we looked online we could only book plus so we phoned to book and were able to book premium, if you give them a ring they will be able to put it through for you. You can choose whatever voucher you want, hope this helps! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter