• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stan the man was greeting at the WL upon checkin

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
When DS & I got off the ME bus to checkin for the beginning of our vacation Aug 13th at the Wilderness Lodge we immediately saw Stan greeting ppl at the front door. He told us "Welcome back". Does Stan actually remember ppl? (cos it seemed that way). This was our 3rd time staying at the Lodge, last time was Oct.
Later during our vacation we got acquainted w/Art the greeter at the Beach Club.

newholidayx2 said:
Does Stan actually remember ppl? (cos it seemed that way). This was our 3rd time staying at the Lodge, last time was Oct.
I swear, it seems like he does! :) I just adore Ranger Stan ... he is the nicest gentleman!!

DW and I had stayed at WL last October for our honeymoon. The prior year, we had taken the architecture tour at WL, guided by Ranger Stan. I saw him loading up a DVC van and went over to say hello. It certainly seemed that he remembered us, and we had only taken the tour.

pirate: :drinking1

Yes, Ranger Stan is a wonderful and delightful man. We always make a point of telling him hello when we are at WL.

Our family had the priviledge of raising the flags w/Ranger Stan in 2001. In 2004 I took the lodge tour w/him.

Must Be My Age, But The Minute I Saw Stan The Man, I Could Only Think Of Stan Musial Of The St. Louis Cardinals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter