Stan the man was greeting at the WL upon checkin

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by newholidayx2, Aug 28, 2005.

1. newholidayx2

newholidayx2 <font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b

When DS & I got off the ME bus to checkin for the beginning of our vacation Aug 13th at the Wilderness Lodge we immediately saw Stan greeting ppl at the front door. He told us "Welcome back". Does Stan actually remember ppl? (cos it seemed that way). This was our 3rd time staying at the Lodge, last time was Oct.
    Later during our vacation we got acquainted w/Art the greeter at the Beach Club.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DiznEeyore

DiznEeyore <font color=navy>Donkey-Huggin' DVC Member<br><fon

I swear, it seems like he does! :) I just adore Ranger Stan ... he is the nicest gentleman!!

4. SkipperBubba

SkipperBubba Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!!

DW and I had stayed at WL last October for our honeymoon. The prior year, we had taken the architecture tour at WL, guided by Ranger Stan. I saw him loading up a DVC van and went over to say hello. It certainly seemed that he remembered us, and we had only taken the tour.

pirate: :drinking1

5. slimplaw

slimplaw DIS Veteran

Yes, Ranger Stan is a wonderful and delightful man. We always make a point of telling him hello when we are at WL.

6. newholidayx2

newholidayx2 <font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b

Our family had the priviledge of raising the flags w/Ranger Stan in 2001. In 2004 I took the lodge tour w/him.

7. KIANGA

KIANGA Mouseketeer

Must Be My Age, But The Minute I Saw Stan The Man, I Could Only Think Of Stan Musial Of The St. Louis Cardinals.