St. Thomas Zip Line

We did this Nov 2013, my wife the night before thought she would bail out on this but when guest services said no refunds. She went, after doing the 1st of the 6 runs she was hooked, enjoyed it a lot. We would recommend them 100%.

Thank you. We were also considering the Champagne Catamaran Cruise to St. John, but the young adults are choosing the Zip Line.

Our family of 5 (3 generations) did this adventure back in November of 2013. We had a great time. I had a go pro camera put on my 9 year old sons helmet, he went first at each platform then filmed the rest of us coming across. Great memories rewatching it. Beautiful views of the island and exciting adventure. My Mom was 68 at the time & would do it again in a heartbeat

Did it with my wife and (then) 9 year old daughter last February. It was a blast, and I was extremely impressed with the professionalism of the Tree Limin' staff and their focus on safety.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter