St. Thomas & Tortola

iowadisneyfamily

Earning My Ears
Our cruise is on March 5, the eastern Caribbean. Up until now the last few easterns have moved to Cozumel and Costa Maya. However, the Virgin Islands changed their Covid travel restrictions on February 2 and there has been even more movement in the right direction since then based on an article that came out about having "Most Restrictions Removed by March 1" over the weekend.

I think by Thursday or at the latest Friday we'll see if anything changes since that 2/1/22 update, since the Feb 19 cruise is the same itinerary.

Anyone have any thoughts?

We're on the 2/26 Fantasy but instead of Tortola we are going St Maarten. Not sure what their Covid situation is but if we have to do all sea days I'm fine with that. We've been to those islands more than once.

I'm on the 2/19 cruise and waiting for any sort of update. I think the last one had their itinerary changed on a wednesday. We shall see!

I too am on next week's cruise. I really don't care where we go but just want to know to be able to plan activities.

This says they are still scheduled for st.thomas but changes all the time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220214-161600_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220214-161600_Chrome.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 20
We’re still on the 2/26 cruise. However my daughter and granddaughters canceled. I’ve been trying to get them back onboard, but it didn’t happen.

I was supposed to be on the 1/22 Eastern ( thanks Covid 😤) and the itinerary got changed that Thursday before… I am on 3/26 since I rescheduled that cruise with a stop in Cozumel/ Grand Cayman/ Falmouth and sort of expecting that cruise to be modified too, which is why I am not getting my hopes set on certain port activities… I was on the 11/14 Eastern which did go to Tortola and St Thomas and did like those stops better so I’d understand the disappointment. Good luck hopefully you guys will get to stick to your itinerary!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter